2015 ANNUAL TESTS
High School and Youth annual tests are due by Sunday, March 8, 2015. If test(s) are not passed by the due date your schedules will be removed and you will not receive assignments until the test(s) are passed. Visit the Annual Tests page for more information and links to tests.
2015 ANNUAL DUES
Three ways to pay your ULOA annual dues
- Pay online or using phone app through PayPal by using the “Send Money” feature and the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org to send the money to.
- Bring cash or check to a ULOA training. Make checks payable to ULOA.
- Contact ULOA Treasurer for mailing address to send a check, email@example.com. Make checks payable to ULOA.
ULOA Annual Dues High School Officials
- $25 through Monday, March 9 (bring cash or check to ULOA training that evening)
- $35 March 10 – March 23 (bring cash or check to ULOA training that evening)
- $50 March 24 – March 31
- After March 31 you will be removed from all assignments
ULOA Annual Dues Youth Officials (officials not working high school games)
- $15 before youth season starts